I will shift to Bollywood - MS


Madhu Shalini in Bhoot Returns

Actress Madhu Shalini who is happy with Bhoot Returns release in Bollywood directed by Ram Gopal Varma is willing to shift herself into Bollywood soon. After Bhoot Returns, she is been working for "Poga" again a horror movie.

It understood that She is trying to shift to Bollywood as she says "I will be working with a team of fresh talents in my next film, which has a lots of new faces. It’s going to be fun on the sets."
Also the tollywood actress shifting into Bollywood says,"Its exciting working on such films. When I was working in RGV sir’s film, I was not scared during the shoots as there were always people around. But when I watched the film, I was horrified despite knowing the story. Horror films are actually a big challenge and I love working in it. I’m planning to shift my focus to Hindi films as I’m getting busy here. The city is treating me well and I’m enjoying it."

One should wait to see wether she prove herself in Bollywood or not...All the best Shalini.